CHARITY 5K MUD RUN CHALLENGE
IS YOUR CHARITY LOOKING FOR A NEW AND EXCITING FUNDRAISING EVENT THEN IT HAS TO BE A MUD RUN?
OUR 5K MUD RUN CHALLENGE OFFERS EVERYTHING FROM REGISTRATION THROUGH TO RACE TIMING…AND OF COURSE LOTS AND LOTS OF MUDDY GOOD FUN!
- FULL DAY EVENT – 5K MILITARY STYLE MUD RUN COURSE
- 100-300 CONTESTANTS
- INCLUDES 60+ MAN-MADE OBSTACLES PLUS MANY MORE NATURAL ONES.
- EXPERIENCED MARSHALLS AND ONSITE MEDIC WITH 4X4 AMBULANCE
- CHIP TIMING, RESULTS SERVICE AND ONLINE REGISTRATION – WE ARRANGE THIS ALL FOR YOU!
- BAG AND KEY DROP PROVIDED.
- BOTTLED WATER PROVIDED ( PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR OWN GOODIE BAGS)
- CAMP FIRE AREA FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR AFTER PARTY.
EMILY ASH TRUST Virginia Rolfe –
The 5k Mud Challenge is one of the Emily Ash Trust’s biggest fundraisers which we have organised for three years running. We find that the it is something that appeals to all ages and all abilities. It is a great charity day full of plenty of fun together with old and new friends, along with lots of mud and laughter.
THE HUNGER PROJECT- Dilara Gurpinar
Thanks to the incredibly dedicated and friendly team at Action Days out, our Mud Challenge event was a success. We wouldn’t have been able to ensure it ran as smoothly as it did without the wonderful Action Days team. It was an absolute pleasure working with everyone and look forward to working with them again soon.